inactive

Mana Vajanaphanich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

January 30th, 2013
DON'T GO TO THIS QUACK!
I went to him because I had pain in my hip. He kept saying I was constipated. I kept saying I wasn't. To prove me wrong, he made me get an x-ray. When he was proved wrong, he said I must just have an infection. Not satisfied with his answer, I told him I had an appt. the following day with my ob/gyn, and asked if I should keep it. He said I would only be wasting that doctor's time. I did keep that appt., and the ob/gyn got me referred to the correct doctor, and it was determined that I had leukemia! If I had listened to this quack, I would be dead now. DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!

September 15th, 2012
Is this guy for real????
Took 6 visits for him to realize I had a serious ear infection! ! I had to ask for a specialist to get proper diagnosis and lost 90% of my hearing throughout the whole ordeal. He ignored everything I told him and made it seem like it was something else. Very frustrating!!! Not a good doctor!

February 25th, 2011
We are a doctors office calling and we had to wait over 20 minutes till someone answered your phone. It was 11.30 in the am.What if I was a patient. Is this how your business is organized