A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manaf Seid-Arabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manaf Seid-Arabi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manaf Seid-Arabi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Seid-Arabi graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Seid-Arabi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manaf Seid-Arabi MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Manaf Seid-Arabi practice?
- Dr. Manaf Seid-Arabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Manaf Seid-Arabi practices Neurology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Neurologists.