A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manaf Arabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manaf Arabi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manaf Arabi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Arabi graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Arabi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manaf Seid Arabi MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Manaf S. Arabi practice?
- Dr. Manaf Arabi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manaf Arabi practices Neurology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Neurologists.