Dr. Manal Hegazy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 31st, 2016
She doesn't even spend 5 minutes in the room with you. Doesn't really go over your medical history and is just interested in booking surgery and getting paid.

February 24th, 2016
Dr. Hegazy and the staff in the office were wonderful. I felt comfortable, even though I was nervous. Dr. Hegazy is real, genuine and honest. She was always polite and friendly but she was direct and up front. I never felt rushed, I felt like she cared and wanted to hear me explain my situation and what I was dealing with. She is smart, I trusted her and her diagnosis and never questioned or doubted her. I would highly recommend her and, hopefully I won't need to, but I would absolutely go back to her.

September 22nd, 2012
My cancer story
This is my cancer. I'll never forget that day and exactly how I felt at the moment I was told. As I sat in the Doctor office listening to my doctors voice telling me about my biopsy result. It took a while until the significance of my condition set in.Being well-informed is important for understanding and fighting breast cancer and I had the good fortune to have as my surgeon Dr Hegazy, Manal. she explained in laymans term and I understood, the issue to some degree. I fully trusted her, and I am very pleased with the result. God Bless you Dr Hegazy, and thank you for pulling through my difficult time.