Overall Review

no change

February 24th, 2016
Dr. Hegazy and the staff in the office were wonderful. I felt comfortable, even though I was nervous. Dr. Hegazy is real, genuine and honest. She was always polite and friendly but she was direct and up front. I never felt rushed, I felt like she cared and wanted to hear me explain my situation and what I was dealing with. She is smart, I trusted her and her diagnosis and never questioned or doubted her. I would highly recommend her and, hopefully I won't need to, but I would absolutely go back to her.

September 22nd, 2012
My cancer story
This is my cancer. I'll never forget that day and exactly how I felt at the moment I was told. As I sat in the Doctor office listening to my doctors voice telling me about my biopsy result. It took a while until the significance of my condition set in.Being well-informed is important for understanding and fighting breast cancer and I had the good fortune to have as my surgeon Dr Hegazy, Manal. she explained in laymans term and I understood, the issue to some degree. I fully trusted her, and I am very pleased with the result. God Bless you Dr Hegazy, and thank you for pulling through my difficult time.