A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manal Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manal Salem is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manal Salem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Salem has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manal H. Salem practice?
Dr. Manal Salem practices Internal Medicine near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Westland Internists.