A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manal Sous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manal Sous is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sous
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sous Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manal Sous, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sous graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Sous has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Va Medical Center
- Ramapo Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manal Ann Sous MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manal A. Sous practice?
- Dr. Manal Sous has 1 office location.
Dr. Manal Sous practices Psychiatry near Wyckoff, NJ.
See Wyckoff Psychiatrists.