A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manal Sous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manal Sous is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manal Sous, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sous graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Sous has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Va Medical Center
- Ramapo Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manal Ann Sous MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manal A. Sous practice?
- Dr. Manal Sous has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manal Sous practices Psychiatry near Haledon, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Haledon Psychiatrists.