A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manali Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manali Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manali Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manali Rajendraprasad Patel MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manali R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Manali Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manali Patel practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA and Norfolk, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists and Chesapeake Infectious Disease Doctors.