Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manan Mehta
Dr. Manan Mehta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Herndon, VA, with another office in Gaithersburg, MD. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Mehta is affiliated with Downey Regional Medical Center, Anaheim Memorial Medical Center and Western Medical Center - Anaheim. Dr. Mehta has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Manan Mehta has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Manan Mehta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Herndon, VA.
Dr. Farida Izzi
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Herndon, VA 1.03 mi12
Dr. Janet Avery
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Reston, VA 1.15 mi41
Dr. Tarek Abou-Ghazala
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Reston, VA 1.15 mi26