A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manan Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manan Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manan Patel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manan J Patel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Manan J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Manan Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manan Patel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Radiologists.