A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manan Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manan Patel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manan J Patel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Manan J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Manan Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manan Patel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Radiologists.