A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manan Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manan Trivedi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manan Trivedi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Trivedi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Washington University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manan Mahesh Trivedi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manan M. Trivedi practice?
- Dr. Manan Trivedi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manan Trivedi practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.