Learn more about Dr. Manana Elia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manana Elia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manana Elia, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Elia graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Elia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Independence Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manana B Elia MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manana B. Elia practice?
- Dr. Manana Elia has 1 office location.
Dr. Manana Elia practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lees Summit, MO.
See Lees Summit Internists, Lees Summit Hematologists, and Lees Summit Oncologists.