A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manana Petrov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manana Petrov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manana Petrov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrov graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University.
Dr. Petrov has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petrov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manana D. Petrov practice?
Dr. Manana Petrov practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.