A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manana Petrov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manana Petrov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manana Petrov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrov graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Petrov has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manana DR Petrov MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manana D. Petrov practice?
- Dr. Manana Petrov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manana Petrov practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.