Overall Review

July 23rd, 2015
Excellent!

April 9th, 2015
15 years as My children's Doctor
Dr. Hammoud us fantastic... She truly has a passion for her career in caring and treating children, she us a gem in the Medical world and one of a kind! She is THE BEST!

March 24th, 2015
great dr.
What a pleasant experience! Finding Dr. Hammoud and being able to have her and her fine staff to care for my 2 young children w. asthma was the best thing that happened to them since we moved back to Flint from Detroit .Thank u Dr. Hammoud for being a great Dr.

October 16th, 2013
THE BEST THERE IS!!!!
My kids and I have been with Dr. Hammoud for going on 13years. She is the truly the BEST you will ever meet, (I WISH SHE also seen adults) no Doctor I have ever come across, has so much passion, Love and care for her patients. What Dr. do you know that you can page them when you need them..and within 2-4 minutes they call you back. She knows and remembers her patients, and WHY they are there,! She is a complete professional, thorough in all areas of treatment, test, call backs etc! She is a TRUE an extension of OUR FAMILY...and is considered family, she has allowed us to work together to make sure our children have the very best care possible!!! I know My kids are in good care. I trust my children's, health and life with her brilliance. I can NOT say enough about how wonderful she is..WE ARE SO Grateful for her! Her dedicated to her practice and medicine, exceeds and surpasses excellence!

July 13th, 2012
The best dr ever!!!
Dr Hammoud was my dr as a teenager and i just had my first baby. she is amazing my son loves her. i would never switch my dr and would recommend her to anyone !!!!

July 12th, 2010
What all Dr. Should be!
I have been going to Dr. Hammoud for almost 10yrs..She always allows herself to be available for her patients.(most Dr careless)She is caring, kind, and thero in all her exams, and dignoises..Dr. is what ever parent would only hope to have as a family peds Dr. For their family..We concern her family! and appreicate her passion, and love of the medical field..We love her! And I recommend her to everyone!( she works with the parents so it is a team effort!)

June 21st, 2010
Caring Mom
I am so grateful to Dr. Manar Hammoud for taking excellent care of my 3 kids upon our move to Grand Blanc. She is the best Dr. I have ever known.

April 22nd, 2009
great doctor! =)id recommend her to anyone.