A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manasi Nadkarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manasi Nadkarni is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manasi Nadkarni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadkarni graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Nadkarni has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manasi P Nadkarni MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manasi P. Nadkarni practice?
- Dr. Manasi Nadkarni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manasi Nadkarni practices Internal Medicine near Muscatine, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Algona, IA.
See Muscatine Internists.