A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manasseh Nwaigwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nwaigwe
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Nwaigwe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwaigwe graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Nwaigwe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manasseh C Nwaigwe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Manasseh C. Nwaigwe practice?
- Dr. Manasseh Nwaigwe has 1 office location.
Dr. Manasseh Nwaigwe practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.