A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manasseh Nwaigwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwaigwe graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Nwaigwe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nwaigwe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manasseh C. Nwaigwe practice?
Dr. Manasseh Nwaigwe practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and General Preventive Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles General Practitioners, and Los Angeles Preventive Medicine Specialists.