A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manasseh Nwaigwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwaigwe graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Nwaigwe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manasseh C Nwaigwe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Manasseh C. Nwaigwe practice?
- Dr. Manasseh Nwaigwe has 1 office location.
Dr. Manasseh Nwaigwe practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles General Practitioners.