A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manav Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manav Segal, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manav Segal, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Segal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manav Segal MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Manav Segal practice?
- Dr. Manav Segal has 1 office location.
Dr. Manav Segal practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Internists.