A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manav Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manav Segal, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manav Segal, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Segal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manav Segal MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Manav Segal practice?
- Dr. Manav Segal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manav Segal practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Internists.