A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manavattira Thimmaiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manavattira Thimmaiah is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thimmaiah
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Thimmaiah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manavattira Thimmaiah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thimmaiah graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Thimmaiah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital And Medical Center, Paterson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manavattira B Thimmaiah MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manavattira B. Thimmaiah practice?
- Dr. Manavattira Thimmaiah has 1 office location.
Dr. Manavattira Thimmaiah practices Psychiatry near Hackettstown, NJ.
See Hackettstown Psychiatrists.