A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manavattira Thimmaiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manavattira Thimmaiah is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manavattira Thimmaiah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thimmaiah graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Thimmaiah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital And Medical Center, Paterson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manavattira B Thimmaiah MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manavattira B. Thimmaiah practice?
- Dr. Manavattira Thimmaiah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manavattira Thimmaiah practices Psychiatry near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Paterson Psychiatrists.