Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 27th, 2012

Great Doctor, oh yeah GREAT DOCTOR. He's the most professional and caring Doctor I have ever met and I'm so glad we can call him our physician. Great Doctor.

Friend of Family show details Friend of Family
Jun 9th, 2012

Be careful of this doctor. My friend took her son to this doctor for severe bruising and reported the child to Child Protective Services (CPS). The bruising was cause by a blood disorder that was found by the CPS hospital after my friend spent thousands of dollars to keep her son out of a foster home. This doctor should have taken blood work instead of calling CPS. It was very sad what this poor family went through as a result of this doctor.

Oct 31st, 2010

Excellent physician and teacher. By teacher, I mean Dr. Singh explains things very clearly in layman's terms, and patiently answers any and all questions. He also connects great with children, often giving infants a little tickle on the belly as he leaves, or a "tag" of the pen light to say "hi" or "c ya". :-) He's an awesome doc and a great guy!

May 19th, 2010

One of the best pediatricians we've used. Really takes his time to explain things to the parents and is great with kids!