A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandakini Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandakini Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandakini Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mandakini D. Patel practice?
Dr. Mandakini Patel practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.