A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandakini Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandakini Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandakini Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandakini Dushyant Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mandakini D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mandakini Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mandakini Patel practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.