A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandakini Tamaskar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamaskar
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tamaskar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamaskar graduated from Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya Medical College, Madhya Pradesh.
Dr. Tamaskar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandakini Yeshwant Tamaskar MD is a female General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mandakini Y. Tamaskar practice?
- Dr. Mandakini Tamaskar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mandakini Tamaskar practices General Practice near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Solon, OH.
See Akron General Practitioners.