A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandakini Tamaskar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamaskar graduated from Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya Medical College, Madhya Pradesh.
Dr. Tamaskar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandakini Yeshwant Tamaskar MD is a female General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mandakini Y. Tamaskar practice?
- Dr. Mandakini Tamaskar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mandakini Tamaskar practices General Practice near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Solon, OH.
See Akron Primary Care Doctors.