A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandakolathur Murali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandakolathur Murali, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murali graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Murali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans