Learn more about Dr. Mandakolathur Murali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandakolathur Murali is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murali
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandakolathur Murali, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murali graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Murali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandakolathur R Murali MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mandakolathur R. Murali practice?
- Dr. Mandakolathur Murali has 1 office location.
Dr. Mandakolathur Murali practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists and Boston Internists.