A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandakolathur Murali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandakolathur Murali is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandakolathur Murali, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murali graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Murali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandakolathur R Murali MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mandakolathur R. Murali practice?
- Dr. Mandakolathur Murali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mandakolathur Murali practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY.
See Boston Allergists and Boston Internists.