A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandana Ahmadian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandana Ahmadian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandana Ahmadian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmadian graduated from Univ Zu Koeln, Med Fak.
Dr. Ahmadian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- University Med Center of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandana Ahmadian MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mandana Ahmadian practice?
- Dr. Mandana Ahmadian has 1 office location.
Dr. Mandana Ahmadian practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists and Bellevue Endocrinologists.