A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandana Faghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandana Faghani is Excellent.
Dr. Faghani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandana Faghani MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mandana Faghani practice?
- Dr. Mandana Faghani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mandana Faghani practices Internal Medicine near Chicago Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose Park, IL.
See Chicago Heights Internists.