A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandana Farhadieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandana Farhadieh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandana Farhadieh, MD, PC is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farhadieh graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Farhadieh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandana Farhadieh MD and PC is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mandana Farhadieh practice?
- Dr. Mandana Farhadieh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mandana Farhadieh practices Pediatrics near Grayslake, IL.
See Grayslake Pediatricians.