Dr. Mandana Farhadieh Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mandana Farhadieh?

Diagnosed a chronic condition after other doctors ignored

Posted on October 15th, 2015

I wish there were more starts to give! Daughter had been having various symptoms for 2 years. Other doctors, including other pediatricians as well as specialists, were dismissive and didn't take her complaints seriously. Dr. Farhadieh finally did! She is our miracle doctor! She listed very carefully to all my daughter's weird & nebulous symptoms that didn't seem to fit together, and asked a lot of follow-up questions. She knew about the rare condition that was our eventual diagnosis (many doctors don't). She ordered tests to rule out other things, but told us to go ahead and make an appointment with a geneticist for a certain test. She was right on target. After 2 years of doctors clearly just humoring us or dismissing us, Dr. Farhadieh was the one that listened and cared. She has been very thoughtful and thorough on treatment since the diagnosis as well. I've thanked her profusely on several occasions for listening to us and taking my daughter seriously. She always says something like, "Of course, that's what I'm here for." Well, other doctors weren't, so I'm thankful Dr. Farhadieh was there for us.

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I have been going to this practice for years and when this doctor started I saw her. I feel the other reviews are not accurate. She has been very helpful in the care of all 3 of my children. She takes time to listen to my concerns and she answers all my questions and explains everything very well to me. I feel very at ease with her and always recommend my friends to her. Definitely one of the best doctors in the group.

Great doc!

Posted on February 28th, 2011

Dr. Farhadieh was very interested in my child's progress. Very professional!

Very caring and proffesional

Posted on August 20th, 2010

Dr NO!

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

I know that I won't be going back to see Dr Farhadieh, I had to wait over an hour while my 2 year old suffered form stomache pain, and when the doctor did see him, she was rude and raised her voice on me after which my son started crying. I live in IL part-time and in California the rest of the time. And glad to say I have not see unprofessional behavior like that from anyone in California.

Posted on July 13th, 2010

She has always been wonderful with my children for the past 8 years. Always takes the time to answer all my questions . I wish other peds where like her.

I always request not to see this doctor.

Posted on March 8th, 2009

I have been going to this practice since my first child was born in 2004. I am happy with most of the doctors there, but avoid this one. She seems like she could not care less about her patients and is bothered by any question you might have. My 2 year old son came down with Pink Eye one weekend and she was the one who returned my message that I left with the answering service - I never said it was an emergency or anything but that I was simply hoping for some advice or an Rx to give him relief. She snapped at me that Pink Eye is not worth calling for and was very rude about it. I had experienced her rudeness in the past during an office visit and this was the final straw that made me specifically request NOT to see her in future visits. She seems more annoyed than caring. None of the other doctors at this practice (and I have seen them all at some point) are like this. I do not recommend her.

Posted on December 8th, 2014