A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandana Namiranian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandana Namiranian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Namiranian
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Namiranian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Namiranian graduated from Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Namiranian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandana R Namiranian MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mandana R. Namiranian practice?
- Dr. Mandana Namiranian has 1 office location.
Dr. Mandana Namiranian practices Otolaryngology near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Otolaryngologists.