A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandana Namiranian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandana Namiranian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Namiranian graduated from Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm.
Dr. Namiranian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Namiranian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mandana R. Namiranian practice?
Dr. Mandana Namiranian practices Otolaryngology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Bridgewater, MA.
See Quincy Otolaryngologists.