A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandana Namiranian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandana Namiranian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Namiranian
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Namiranian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Namiranian graduated from Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Namiranian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandana R Namiranian MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mandana R. Namiranian practice?
- Dr. Mandana Namiranian has 1 office location.
Dr. Mandana Namiranian practices Otolaryngology near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Otolaryngologists.