A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandar Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandar Joshi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Joshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandar Mukund Joshi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mandar M. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Mandar Joshi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mandar Joshi practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bryan, OH and Lima, OH.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.