Learn more about Dr. Mandeep Bajaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandeep Bajaj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandeep Bajaj, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajaj graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Bajaj has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bajaj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mandeep Bajaj practice?
Dr. Mandeep Bajaj practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Endocrinologists.