Learn more about Dr. Mandeep Bajaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandeep Bajaj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajaj
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bajaj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandeep Bajaj, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajaj graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Bajaj has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandeep Bajaj BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mandeep Bajaj practice?
- Dr. Mandeep Bajaj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mandeep Bajaj practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Endocrinologists.