A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandeep Bhinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandeep Bhinder, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhinder graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Bhinder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandeep Bhinder BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mandeep Bhinder practice?
- Dr. Mandeep Bhinder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mandeep Bhinder practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, CA.
See Fresno Internists.