A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandeep Chadha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandeep Chadha is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandeep Chadha, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadha graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Chadha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandeep Singh Chadha MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mandeep S. Chadha practice?
- Dr. Mandeep Chadha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mandeep Chadha practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Sacramento Pediatricians and Sacramento Critical Care Practitioners.