A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandeep Chadha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandeep Chadha is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandeep Chadha, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Hepatitis B and Pregnancy Complications, Infectious.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadha graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chadha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chadha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mandeep S. Chadha practice?
Dr. Mandeep Chadha practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.