A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandeep Dagli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandeep Dagli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandeep Dagli, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Liver Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagli graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Dagli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandeep Dagli MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mandeep Dagli practice?
- Dr. Mandeep Dagli has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mandeep Dagli practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Baltimore, MD.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.