A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandeep Dhalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandeep Dhalla, Ophthalmologist- Retina Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandeep Dhalla, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Ocular Trauma
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal DetachmentsRetinal Tears
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhalla graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dhalla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Broward Health Imperial Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandeep Singh Dhalla MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mandeep S. Dhalla practice?
- Dr. Mandeep Dhalla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mandeep Dhalla practices Ophthalmology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Ophthalmologists.