Dr. Mandeep Dhalla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mandeep Dhalla?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Mandeep Dhalla?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 29th, 2017

Dr. Dhalla and his staff are amazing in every way. He is the type of doctor everyone wishes they had. I feel very blessed that he is my retina specialist.

May 8th, 2017

I was having new floaters when I was sent to Dr. Dhalla by my optometrist. Dr. Dhalla found and sealed a retinal tear with laser. He was thorough, nice, and the procedure was painless. He is an excellent doctor and I would rec him to anyone.

May 4th, 2017

Dr. Dhalla is an exceptional surgeon and I am more than happy with his care.

May 4th, 2017

Dr. Dhalla explained what was wrong with my eye right from the get go....He allayed my fears of going blind and was able to fix my retinal detachment. I was back at work and regained all my vision back very quickly. He is truly a talented physician, and also a kind soul.

April 28th, 2017

Dr. Dhalla is kind, informative, takes the time to answer my questions with a genuine smile, and with his expert knowledge has helped normalize my vision after diabetes nearly blinded me. He is Great!

April 23rd, 2017

Brilliant, Caring, Dedicated. I owe Dr. Dhalla my eyesight period...

April 18th, 2017

Saved my life!!

I was sent to Dr. Dhalla for an exam when my regular eye doctor couldn't figure out what was going on. Dr. Dhalla carefully examined me and was worried that I was at risk of developing a brain stroke based on what he saw. He ordered a few tests and he was right!!! The vessel surgeon who operated on my carotid artery said it was 98% blocked and I had Dr. Dhalla to thank!! Dr. Dhalla is a great doctor and I have told all my friends about him!

April 17th, 2017

Very Happy with Dr. Dhalla's Care

Dr. Dhalla operated on me for diabetic complications. I have had a life-changing, positive outcome due to his skilled care. He has great bedside manner, but is serious when it comes to dealing with tough problems. I am very thankful for his care.

April 15th, 2017

Fixed my Broken Eye

I recently had complications after cataract surgery with another doctor. I was referred to Dr. Dhalla--he was professional, answered all my questions, and most importantly was able to resolve the issue--restoring my vision and also my trust in my cataract doctor. Things don't always go as planned; I am grateful for Dr. Dhalla's expertise and excellent care.

April 15th, 2017

Macular Degeneration Expert

Dr. Dhalla has been taking care of my mother for over two years for macular degeneration. She was legally blind when we first went to see him. He restored her vision so she can read again. He is very thorough, thoughtful, and adjusted treatment when needed.

April 4th, 2017

Super!

He correctly diagnosed me when two other retina doctors did not. He adjusted my treatment appropriately--very happy that I saw Dr. Dhalla. He is great, his office is also run very well with nice staff.

April 1st, 2017

Diabetic Expert A++

I had bleeding and swelling in my retina from Diabetes when I came to see Dr. Dhalla. He has carefully treated the problems and my vision has gradually returned. He is honest, and to the point, and very caring.