A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandeep Kingra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandeep Kingra is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingra graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Kingra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandeep K Kingra MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mandeep K. Kingra practice?
- Dr. Mandeep Kingra has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mandeep Kingra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Tan Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See San Tan Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.