Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mandeep Kohli
Dr. Mandeep Kohli, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomingdale, IL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kohli is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus and Alexian Brothers Medical Center. Dr. Kohli has received 5 awards. He speaks English and Panjabi, Punjabi.
Dr. Mandeep Kohli has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mandeep Kohli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomingdale, IL.