A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandeep Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandeep Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandeep Singh, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Depressive Disorder
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Singh has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Howard Young Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mandeep Singh practice?
Dr. Mandeep Singh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Psychiatry near Chetek, WI.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Rochester, MN.
See Chetek Internists, Chetek Cardiologists, and Chetek Psychiatrists.