A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandeep Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandeep Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandeep Singh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Singh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandeep Singh MBBS and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mandeep Singh practice?
- Dr. Mandeep Singh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mandeep Singh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Chetek, WI.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Rochester, MN.
See Chetek Internists and Chetek Cardiologists.