A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandeep Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandeep Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandeep Singh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Singh has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandeep Singh MBBS and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mandeep Singh practice?
- Dr. Mandeep Singh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mandeep Singh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Chetek, WI.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Rochester, MN.
See Chetek Internists and Chetek Cardiologists.