Dr. Mandeep Singh Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mandeep Singh?

She is awesome! Love..

Posted on October 10th, 2016

She is awesome! Loved that she talked with the kids and not just me. Made me feel comfortable asking questions and she was super helpful!

We love Dr. Galang a..

Posted on June 24th, 2016

We love Dr. Galang and feel she provides excellent care!

Today, as we have fo..

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Today, as we have for the past 12 years, we received excellent care from the staff and docs at Irvine Pediatrics. I called last minute to get in, yet again, and was seen the same day. We have been patients of Irvine Pediatrics for over 12 years and have never had a bad experience. We have always been treated kindly and with a sense of urgency that only a parent of a sick child can require. The docs make the kids feel important and consistently answer all my questions. My kids LOVE coming to their doctor. I appreciate the warm staff, level of professionalism and the excellent care. I can whole heartedly, without reservation, say that choosing Irvine Pediatrics was one of the best decisions I have ever made for my kids' health and welfare.

Posted on July 22nd, 2009