Learn more about Dr. Mandes Kates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandes Kates is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandes Kates, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kates graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kates has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kates accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mandes R. Kates practice?
Dr. Mandes Kates practices Ophthalmology near Warwick, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Monroe, NY.
See Warwick Ophthalmologists.