A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandes Kates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandes Kates is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kates
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kates Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandes Kates, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kates graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kates has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandes R Kates FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mandes R. Kates practice?
- Dr. Mandes Kates has 1 office location.
Dr. Mandes Kates practices Ophthalmology near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Ophthalmologists.