A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Ghanekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geeta Ghanekar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geeta Ghanekar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanekar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ghanekar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geeta Ramesh Ghanekar MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Geeta R. Ghanekar practice?
- Dr. Geeta Ghanekar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geeta Ghanekar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Iselin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Iselin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.