A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geeta Ghanekar is Satisfactory. Dr. Ghanekar has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geeta Ghanekar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanekar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanekar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghanekar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Ghanekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geeta R. Ghanekar practice?
Dr. Geeta Ghanekar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Iselin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Iselin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.