inactive

Mandip Singh Arora MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

October 23rd, 2015
Horrible. My dad was admitted to Centennial Hills hospital and he does not know how to communicate with patients and/or family. We had to continually ask if my dad was responding to treatments and what was going on. Arora would only peek in the room to see how he was and that was it. My dad is also diabetic and is on a feeding tube. i do not recommend at all!!

April 19th, 2015
Worst doctor ever!!!!

December 18th, 2014
Do not see this doctor. Very inconsiderate and does not care for his patients.

November 24th, 2014
Mrs.
I, too, received a bill from Dr. Arora for alleged services he provided while I was a patient in Centennial Hills Hospital. His services were never requested by myself or my surgeon. I was never visited by this doctor and my surgeon has no knowledge of him either. Dr. Arora claims he visited me daily for 6 days and consulted with my surgeon. This is a total lie and fraud in my opinion. He is not covered by my insurance plan, Humana Gold Choice, and I am being billed. This is ridiculous!!!!