A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandip Atwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandip Atwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Atwal graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Atwal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandip S Atwal DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mandip S. Atwal practice?
- Dr. Mandip Atwal has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mandip Atwal practices Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Center Line, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.