A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandip Atwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandip Atwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Atwal graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Atwal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Atwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mandip Atwal practice?
Dr. Mandip Atwal practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Center Line, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Center Line Surgeons, Center Line Urgent Care Centers, and Center Line Critical Care Practitioners.