A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandip Atwal is Good. Dr. Atwal has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Atwal graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Atwal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Atwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mandip Atwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mandip S. Atwal practice?
Dr. Mandip Atwal practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Center Line, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Warren, MI.
See Center Line Surgeons.