Dr. Mandip Atwal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mandip Atwal?

Posted on August 15th, 2015

Dr Atwal is kind, courteous and has incredble bedside manner. He goes above and beyond to take care of his patients and put them at ease.

One of the best docs!!

Posted on October 24th, 2014

I don't know where to start...he is all about his patients and actually cares about you! He did a surgery for me a year ago and had the best bedside manner and was very detailed in explaining things to myself and wife. I was recently in the ER at another hospital and was discharged even though I was in a ton a pain. I still had dr atwal's cell and called him for advice. He saw me the next day and the day after he was doing surgery. He is a life saver!!!! I would recommend him to all my friends and family!!

Posted on June 18th, 2014

After 5 surgeries finally got the problem corrected. It was my condition that was at fault. Doc atwal never gave up. Extremely personable although his staff does not give him the support he needs and his partner is a jerk

terrible surgeon

Posted on March 30th, 2013

I wanted to give a 0 for accurate diagnosis. Completely missed the problem. Had to find U of M doctor to fix his mess up.

Military

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Exceptional Doctor with outstanding bedside manners and a supeerb caring attitude towards his patience. Willing to come in on days off or long after hours and drive across town to see a patient when needed .

First surgery and was nervous about finding a surgeon

Posted on January 1st, 2009

This was my first surgery and was very nervous. I had an appointment set for a week away but was having very bad pain and discomfort and called their office. They said that was the first available appt. but then I explained my problem and they fit me in. Dr. Atwal made an excellent first impression and also has very good bed side manners. He is all about taking care of the patient. If needed in the future (hopefully not) I will go back to see Dr. Atwal again.

Posted on May 12th, 2017