Dr. Mandip Atwal DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 15th, 2015
Dr Atwal is kind, courteous and has incredble bedside manner. He goes above and beyond to take care of his patients and put them at ease.

October 24th, 2014
One of the best docs!!
I don't know where to start...he is all about his patients and actually cares about you! He did a surgery for me a year ago and had the best bedside manner and was very detailed in explaining things to myself and wife. I was recently in the ER at another hospital and was discharged even though I was in a ton a pain. I still had dr atwal's cell and called him for advice. He saw me the next day and the day after he was doing surgery. He is a life saver!!!! I would recommend him to all my friends and family!!

June 18th, 2014
After 5 surgeries finally got the problem corrected. It was my condition that was at fault. Doc atwal never gave up. Extremely personable although his staff does not give him the support he needs and his partner is a jerk

March 30th, 2013
terrible surgeon
I wanted to give a 0 for accurate diagnosis. Completely missed the problem. Had to find U of M doctor to fix his mess up.

January 17th, 2013
Military
Exceptional Doctor with outstanding bedside manners and a supeerb caring attitude towards his patience. Willing to come in on days off or long after hours and drive across town to see a patient when needed.

January 1st, 2009
First surgery and was nervous about finding a surgeon
This was my first surgery and was very nervous. I had an appointment set for a week away but was having very bad pain and discomfort and called their office. They said that was the first available appt. but then I explained my problem and they fit me in. Dr. Atwal made an excellent first impression and also has very good bed side manners. He is all about taking care of the patient. If needed in the future (hopefully not) I will go back to see Dr. Atwal again.