A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandip Gakhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandip Gakhal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandip Gakhal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gakhal graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Gakhal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandip Singh Gakhal MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mandip S. Gakhal practice?
- Dr. Mandip Gakhal has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mandip Gakhal practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Hockessin, DE and Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Radiologists.