A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandy Boudreaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandy Boudreaux is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boudreaux graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Boudreaux has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Abbeville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandy Lynn Boudreaux MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Mandy L. Boudreaux practice?
- Dr. Mandy Boudreaux has 1 office location.
Dr. Mandy Boudreaux practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Abbeville, LA.
See Abbeville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.