A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandy Enshiwat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandy Enshiwat is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Enshiwat graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Enshiwat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandy Luma Enshiwat MD is a female Internist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mandy L. Enshiwat practice?
- Dr. Mandy Enshiwat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mandy Enshiwat practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.