A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandy Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandy Evans is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandy Evans, MD, MPH is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Evans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandy L Evans MD and MPH is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mandy L. Evans practice?
- Dr. Mandy Evans has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mandy Evans practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Glenview, IL.
See Evanston Psychiatrists.