Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mandy Gittler
Dr. Mandy Gittler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Merrillville, IN, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Gittler is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Med Ct, University Of Washington Medical Ctr and Virginia Mason Medical Center. Dr. Gittler has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Mandy Gittler has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Mandy Gittler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merrillville, IN.
Dr. Raymond Doherty
Merrillville, IN 0.05 mi60
Dr. Bhupindar Chhabra
Merrillville, IN 0.05 mi38
Dr. Perkin Stang
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Merrillville, IN 0.06 mi18