A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandy Harting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandy Harting is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Harting graduated from University Of Texas In Houston.
Dr. Harting has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandy Sue Harting MD is a female Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mandy S. Harting practice?
- Dr. Mandy Harting has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mandy Harting practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Seattle Dermatologists and Seattle Surgeons.