Learn more about Dr. Mandy Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandy Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandy Robertson, BA, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Robertson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandy Deann Robertson BA, BS, and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mandy D. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Mandy Robertson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mandy Robertson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Omak, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Wenatchee, WA and Moses Lake, WA.
See Omak Internists, Omak Hematologists, and Omak Oncologists.