Learn more about Dr. Mandy Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandy Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandy Robertson, BA, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Robertson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandy Deann Robertson BA, BS, and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mandy D. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Mandy Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mandy Robertson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Internists, Wenatchee Hematologists, and Wenatchee Oncologists.