Learn more about Dr. Mandy Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandy Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandy Robertson, BA, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Robertson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robertson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mandy Robertson practice?
Dr. Mandy Robertson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Omak, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Wenatchee, WA.
See Omak Internists, Omak Hematologists, and Omak Oncologists.