A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandy Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandy Thompson is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandy Thompson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Thompson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandy M Thompson MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mandy M. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Mandy Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mandy Thompson practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.