A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandy Warthan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandy Warthan, Dermatologist, Dermatopathologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandy Warthan, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Warthan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Warthan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandy Lynn Warthan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Mandy L. Warthan practice?
- Dr. Mandy Warthan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mandy Warthan practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Dermatologists.