A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mandy Warthan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mandy Warthan, Dermatologist, Dermatopathologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mandy Warthan, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Cancer Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Warthan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Warthan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mandy Warthan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Mandy Warthan practice?
- Dr. Mandy Warthan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mandy Warthan practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Nacogdoches, TX.
See McKinney Dermatologists and McKinney Pathologists.